This video demonstrates how to bring up multiple instances of QsoNet's Dahdidah Cw Software Keyer using FABULATECH's VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT SPLITTER. Four separate instances of Dahdidah are used - to hook up a cw keyboard, paddles, bug, and straight key, all at the same time. Connections are made from your iambic paddle keyer output, cw keyboard keyer output, straight key and bug - to separate SERIAL PORT PINS : DCD, DSR, RI, CTS in order to send morse code on your computer sound card AND redirect that same morse code audio to the "INPUT" of any morse code over the internet program.
HERE ARE THE LINKS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
1. Fabulatech Virtual Serial Port Splitter
2. Pinout diagram of a DB9 serial port
3. QsoNet's Dahdidah Manual
4. Article about the many advantages of using
an ASIO SOUND CARD for this purpose
5. The Behringer UCA222 website
6. Radio Shack Ground Loop Isolator
7. RCA TO 1/8 inch audio adapter
8. Circuit Diagram of the serial port interface used in this video
NOTE: ONLY OFFICIAL HAM RADIO OPERATORS
may contact Mike for a special provision made by
FABULATECH for their serial port splitter.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org - and ask for the special provision
that has been made for official ham radio operators only.
- please scan and attach a copy of your current
OFFICIAL HAM RADIO LICENSE with your
email request to Mike -